Prepare your ski holiday serenely at Le Kaya Hotel at Menuires. Consult the most Frequently Asked Questions and take full advantage of your holiday.
Check-in / Check-out
- What time can I arrive ?
At Le Kaya Hotel at Menuires, rooms are available starting at 4 pm.
Reception desk is open around the clock
- What should I do if I arrive earlier ?
If you arrive early, luggage storage is available. Changing rooms are available to get ready to ski.
You have the possibility to park your car in the car park (reservation required). You can also access the spa upon arrival.
- What t time do I need to check-out of my room ?
Check-out is at noon on day of departure.
- What should I do if I arrive late ?
Our reception desk is open around the clock. Personnel will always be available to welcome you.
Methods of payment
- What methods of payment are accepted in your establishment ?
– American Express
– Bank transfer
- Is there luggage storage ?
Yes, Le Kaya Hotel at Menuires provides luggage storage where you can leave your luggage if you arrive early or leave late.
The hotel also has a porter service.
- Is there a car park? How much does it cost ?
Le Kaya Hotel has a covered garage (20€/night). Space is limited and we recommend you reserve in advance.
- Do you organise transfers from the airport ?
Yes, we organise transfers to the hotel.
The hotel is located 30 kilometres from Moutiers (closest train station). To get there, count on 90€ for 1 to 4 people by taxi.
The Geneva airport is located 150 kilometres from Menuires (360€ by taxi for 1 to 4 people).
The Lyon airport is located 190 kilometres from Menuires (400€ by taxi for 1 to 4 people).
You also have the possibility of reserving a shuttle.
- Is the hotel close to the town centre ?
The centre of the ski resort can be reached in 10 minutes on the free shuttle (stop in front of the hotel).
Val Thorens can be reached in 20 minutes by shuttle or taxi (45€).
- Do all of the rooms have a balcony ?
Yes, the rooms at Le Kaya Hotel at Menuires all have a balcony or a terrace.
- Is there a DVD-player in the rooms ?
Yes, the hotel rooms all have DVD-players. DVDs are available at the reception desk.
- Do you have air conditioning ?
No, we do not have air conditioning.
- What can I find in the rooms ?
For your comfort, you room is equipped with a television, DVD-player, courtesy tray, mini-bar, safe…quality bedding.
- How can I get to the slopes ?
You have direct access to the slopes from the ski room, located in the hotel.
- Does the hotel have a shuttle ?
No, the hotel does not have a shuttle to bring you to the slopes as you can reach the slopes from Le Kaya Hotel by ski.
- How can I rent equipment ?
You can rent equipment from the shop, Rosael Sport, located next to the hotel. You can even reserve by internet. Hotel clients receive a discount.
- Do you sell the ski pass at the reception desk ?
Yes, hotel clients can purchase ski passes at normal rates.
- Can you organise ski lessons ?
Yes, we do. Please contact us directly.
- Do you have a ski room?
Yes, the hotel has a ski room.
- What are the opening hours of the swimming pool and the spa ?
The swimming pool is open from 8 am to 8 pm. Access to the swimming pool is free for all hotel clients.
The hammam, sauna and fitness centre are open from 10 am to 12 pm and from 2 to 8 pm. Access to the relaxation area is also free for all hotel clients.
The spa is open from 10 am to 12 pm and from 2 to 8 pm. Treatment list is available at the reception desk.
- Are children admitted ?
Yes, children are admitted but must remain under parental surveillance.
- Are there dual cabins ?
Yes, our spa has dual cabins.
- Do I need to make a reservation for a treatment?
Yes, at the reception desk or at the spa directly.
- Are there activities for children, a playground/playroom ?
Yes, Le Kaya Hotel provides activities for children: board games + Wi game console can be borrowed at the reception desk.
- Is there a child care centre ?
No, the hotel does not have a child care centre, but we can reserve a babysitter (contact the hotel reception desk).
- Do you provide half-board ?
Yes, (including breakfast, snack and dinner).
- Can you serve gluten-free meals? Vegetarian? Vegan?
- What is the lowest price for your menus?
28€ for lunch.
- Should I make a reservation ?
We recommend that you reserve your table especially during high season.